976. a flurry of motivation to clean and declutter
977. fuzzy socks
978. encouragement from Isaiah 41 and 43
979. a surprise phone call from a dear friend
980. a surprise run-in with a local friend whom I never get to see, at Kroger
981. beautifully domed loaves of bread...having more luck with Marjorie's recipe than anything else I've tried!
982. the beautiful, godly women in my life--ones who have been around for 13+ years and ones who have only been around for a month
983. their intercession for me
984. the quality of autumn sunlight
985. a donut date with my little buddy
986. extended time to play outside, thanks to...
987. absolutely gorgeous weather
988. two more meals in the freezer for postpartum
989. a phone date with a dear friend; her encouragement and wisdom
990. the sounds of Steve and Elijah playing together
991. Elijah's pajama getup the other night, courtesy of Daddy: striped PJ pants and the (terribly clashing) striped t-shirt he'd been wearing all day
992. Elijah, at breakfast one morning: "Let's read a Jesus story!"
993. kitchen experiments, even the unimpressive ones (fried green tomatoes: eh.)
994. blessing me with peace and contentment while I wait
995. speaking truth to my heart in the middle of the night
996. the opportunity to give birth in the fall, when the season is changing so visibly and beautifully
997. soup for my family and extra for a man at church who's having surgery
998. the blessing of feeling the baby kick and squirm in my belly
999. a family outing at the pumpkin patch with some church family
1000. fields shot through with some sort of plant that has turned blazing red--gorgeous!
1001. hitting 1000 gifts with no signs of slowing, because His mercies and gifts are new and abundant every morning